IVR Transactions: Interactive Voice Response for Inbound Customer Payment Transactions
IVR Transactions occur when customers call into an IVR Payment Solution.
Customers call into a dedicated phone number and connect to an automated IVR system that can interact with the caller, allowing them to pay invoice or billing amounts due without the need for human interaction from the business side.
IVR Transactions — Payments 24/7
Agile Payments has a PCI Compliant IVR Transaction solution that can be configured for stand-alone, dedicated toll free numbers or a number that can be routed to from a prompt within your organization’s phone tree prompts. Payments are captured by touch tone and payment options include credit card and eCheck (ACH payments). After a caller chooses either credit card or eCheck, they are prompted to enter card data or bank account routing and account number data.
Your company can accept Interactive Voice Response (IVR) payments using a customizable IVR platform to suit your specific needs. When callers are connected with the IVR Payment system, they can be presented with pre-recorded scripts or custom scripts, depending on the organization’s requirements. There are currently more than 20 languages to choose from and enable for callers who speak different languages, should the organization have the need. IVR Payment Software can be configured to meet all of your self service payment needs.
IVR Payment Systems enables billers to collect payments from customers by uploading bill definition files that describe bill information. Billers direct their customers to a phone number specific to your organization. Customers are prompted to enter information that locates their bill, whereby the customer subsequently makes payment. Daily reporting is provided showing all payment activity. You may offer PCI compliant IVR Credit Card Payments and in addition, we
An IVR Phone Payment system can make it easy for your customers to make payments and eliminate loads of man hours accepting payments over the phone using traditional methods. Some of the benefits of IVR Payments:
- No staffing considerations for human involvement on the organization’s side.
- The system is always on, every day of the year.
- Increased customer satisfaction.
- Self-service efficiency; no waiting on hold.
- Greatly reduce organizational man hours.
- Quick setup.
- Multiple languages.
- PCI compliant and certified platform.
- Completely integrated with our virtual terminal and API integrations.
- Single source for reporting of all credit card and eCheck payments.
- Consumer convenience fees enablement to offset processing costs possible for many industries or organization types.
- Reduced PCI scope when eliminating human interaction of accepting payments via phone.
- Ease of use for a caller to submit an IVR Payment.
With the Agile Payments interactive voice response (IVR) system, customer service time spent answering phone calls and entering transaction manually can be eliminated. Customers no longer
We don’t provide out of the box integration solutions for software application payment integration clients. Rather, every aspect of the factors that might be involved in the application’s requirements are examined, culminating in a proposed path for a successful payments integration.