Bill Presentment and Payment
The BillFind+Pay bill presentment solution provides companies and organizations a web based system that allows customers to lookup their payables by entering in account related data, e.g., Invoice Number, Account Number or other merchant definable fields. Billers upload Bill Definition files using sFTP that contain customer receivable information and direct their customers to the BillFind portal. Merchants can choose to accept Credit Cards, eChecks (ACH) or both as payment vehicles. BillFind+Pay differs from an electronic invoice that is generated and delivered to customers in that the customers lookup their bill themselves, and once located they make payment.
The bill presentment system can be used in concert with the IVR Payment system. Both systems are designed to streamline the receivable process and reduce man hours required to process and originate receivables. Organizations and businesses that accept payments over the phone using customer service employees can find a huge reduction in man hours.
Loaded with Features
- Ordered Billing: Billers can require that their customers remit payment on a series of bills in a specific order. For example, due dates – the biller can require a customer to pay multiple bills in the order of date due, eliminating bills skipped over.
- Multiple Payments: Customers can make payment on more than one bill at once.
- Customized Billing Rules: A biller can define rules like Pay Entire Amount or Oldest Payment First.
- PDF Invoice: Customize the bill presentment to include a PDF invoice that customers can download for their records.
- Update Bill Definition Files whenever needed via secure FTP.
- Customizable Receipts: Billers can setup automated email delivery of payment receipts using the dashboard notification system as well as print receipt function.
- Customize the Customer search experience: Multiple fields can be employed to make the user experience easy for your customers to locate and pay their bills. The following fields can be used for search fileds:
- Customer ID
- Customer Name
- Unique Bill ID
- Bill Number
- The above fields can be labeled to better match a billers nomenclature. For example, Invoice Number might be a better label than Bill Number.
- Any of the additional four biller definable fields.
The BillFind+Pay system can be used with and existing merchant account. If you do not have an existing credit card merchant account, one can be provided. To use the system with eChecks, we must provide that portion of the processing account.