ACH Payment Integration | ACH API
Integrating an ACH Payment Processing solution offers your users payment options and benefits. If your product or SAAS offers any kind or recurring payment functionality then an ACH transaction integration needs to be part of your offering. Here is why:
- Credit card decline rates continue to rise. Average recurring credit card billing return rates are around 15%. ACH payment processing return rates are typically sub 2%. Think about 15% of your expected revenue NOT coming in. And you know have to contact those customers to update billing info.
- ACH Processing fees are typically 80-90% less expensive than credit card fees. To many businesses reducing margins by 2.5-3% is significant but by only processing credit cards this is a reality.
We have been meeting the payment gateways needs of apps and stand-alone software for over 15 years. ACH Payment Integration has been a core offering and we are the experts. Our specialty is partnering with software or SAAS providers and creating payment solutions that make collecting customer payments simple and efficient. At the same time you generate a new revenue stream without added support burdens.
So what should look for in an ACH Integration API?
- API availability: Does the partner offer RESTful, SOAP ACH transaction integration or both?
- What other payment utilities are available?
- If your market base includes Canada, does the partner provide a single API for both US ACH and Canadian EFT?
- Does the platform meet PCI Security standards even though NACHA does not require ACH transactions to be PCI compliant?
- Is sensitive data tokenized and can a call be made to immediately tokenize the bank account data prior to an origination?
- Are there opportunities to leverage the ACH Processing Integration for your apps’s revenue stream?
- Are there ancillary utilities available from the ACH API to make calls for anti-fraud and risk mitigation?
- Does the partner provide assistance in ACH payments processing adoption for you and your user clients? Simply offering a payment method is not enough to get end user adoption.
- Are there risk acceptance models available that could lower processing costs?
- Are there white label possibilities that might allow for a branded processing option, keeping the ACH processor behind the scene?
- Is there an API that would allow your customers to apply from your site or app?
- Will your potential partner take the time to understand your business requirements and provide options that custom fit the payments needs to your needs and your clients?
- How long has your potential integration partner been serving the needs of app providers and what is their track record?
That’s just a start at some of the common questions you might ask. With Agile Payments, we take the time to learn your business requirements and needs first. We have ACH app clients in sectors that span a wide spectrum. In every case we have become a valuable and trusted partner to these providers–to the point where we help in other business areas [eg client acquisition strategies].
Creating an ACH payment integration solution leads to more satisfied clients. It can provide a more economical method for streamlining cash flow, and if there are recurring payments requirements as part of your app or market you serve, we are the experts. Predictable, less expensive payment vehicle and API functionality that will empower your software and add value for your user base.
Combined with our revenue share model for integrated partners you can drive significant bottom line growth to your business.
Contact us to discuss ACH Payment Integration your options