Applications that enable recurring payment transactions are without question our most satisfied clients
Over our 15 plus years serving the market, we have excelled at providing superior recurring integration solutions for
- Will my applications users and customers benefit from both credit card and eCheck payment vehicles?
- Does the partners Recurring Payment Gateway Integration API offer multiple integration pathways?
- Does my payment partner have a solution for credit card declines? 15% of recurring credit card payments decline on average.
- After deciding on an integration partner, what is the process for migrating sensitive payment data to a different provider should we wish to switch at some point in time? Are we stuck with who we have integrated with because of gateway partner non-compliance or exorbitant migration fees?
- Does a Payment Service Provider aggregation model make sense for us? If so, are the risks and benefits understood?
- Note: Providers like Stripe are PSP aggregators, and while they are an excellent choice for smaller applications to use for integration, what’s really being asked above is could your application could benefit from being the aggregator.
- Has the potential integration been considered as a growth vehicle for the business itself?
- Does the payment partner help the end user get the most AutoPay adoption from their client base? What good are automated payments if customers are not using it?
- Is there revenue potential from the integration? Have we considered what the revenue share model should be?
- Do we want a white-label integration and appear to be the payment processor? If so, is our team able to meet both the technological and risk management needs?
- What is the customer on-boarding process like and how can it affect our business?
- What system gives us the best payment exception handling and how can this affect the overall success of our application?
- How can our payments partner support us in increasing the percentage of recurring participation from the customer base?
- Will the user base prefer ACH but also need to provide credit card payments? If so, how will the integration partner support our user base toward increasing ACH e-check participation?
- Many applications that have a recurring payment component benefit from e-check inclusion. If yours might benefit, does including Canadian EFT from a single platform make sense for your market base?
- Does the integration leave open the possibility for existing credit card merchant accounts being facilitated? Or will new merchant accounts need to be acquired?