A Payment Facilitator or PayFac acts as a “Master Merchant"
The PayFac’s role is to quickly and easily onboard sub merchants to facilitate credit, debit card and in some case ACH transactions for participants in their payment ecosystem.
- What is Payment Facilitation?
- Payment Facilitator versus ISO and Payment Processor
- True Payment Facilitation versus Managed Payment Facilitation or Hybrid PayFac
- Pros and Cons of Payment Facilitation
- 5 Must haves
- How do you become a Payment Facilitator?
- Another option?
- Payment Facilitation providers. What to look for in a partner
- Payment Facilitator versus MarketPlace Payments
- Case Study
- Next steps
- Additional Payment Facilitator Resources